Reporting a false positive finding in Windows Security using NVDA

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I'm trying to figure out how to report a false positive finding to Microsoft through Windows Security using NVDA 2020.4 RC 1 with Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.804).  I conducted a Google search, and read the information that came directly from the Microsoft Support website, but I couldn't find instructions for reporting the finding.  There were instructions on how to exclude files and folders, and do different types of scans, as well as references to office 365, which I don't have.  When I went into the protection history, I pressed the APPLICATIONS KEY on the entry in question after expanding it and answering "Yes" to the UAC prompt, thinking that might bring up a context menu, but it didn't.  I realize that this is an advanced question.

Thanks,

Louise