Is Anydesk Accessible?

Chris Smart

A friend is being asked to use Anydesk by a company during their tech support process. I suggested he try to talk them into using Teamviewer instead.

Is Anydesk at all accessible with NVDA?

The company involved needs remote access, or at the very least, needs to see his screen.

I suppose if it comes to it, he can hold his phone up to the screen on Facetime or similar video chat app.

--
Curious about cryptocurrency but don't want to invest anything? Here's 1π to get you started!😋 To claim your piece of this new currency, follow this link:
https://minepi.com/ve3rwj