Re: Is Anydesk Accessible?

Steve Matzura

Not true. While it's true that it's not accessible to us on the host side, we *can* start it and accept inbound connections, although the button to do that is hard to find because it's in among a lot of other things on a split screen. Access for Music makes use of Anydesk when helping its clients and customers with tasks a screenreader can't handle (see http://www.access4music.com/helpdesk for more info if interested).

On 2/14/2021 12:52 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi, no, Anydesk is not accessible at all.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Chris Smart <ve3rwj@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 7:42:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Is Anydesk Accessible?

A friend is being asked to use Anydesk by a company during their tech
support process. I suggested he try to talk them into using Teamviewer
instead.

Is Anydesk at all accessible with NVDA?

The company involved needs remote access, or at the very least, needs to
see his screen.

I suppose if it comes to it, he can hold his phone up to the screen on
Facetime or similar video chat app.