Re: Is Anydesk Accessible?

Chris Smart

Hi Steve.

Thank you for this. Can you please outline some specific steps to find that button so I may pass them along?

On 2021-02-14 8:10 a.m., Steve Matzura wrote:

Not true. While it's true that it's not accessible to us on the host side, we *can* start it and accept inbound connections, although the button to do that is hard to find because it's in among a lot of other things on a split screen. Access for Music makes use of Anydesk when helping its clients and customers with tasks a screenreader can't handle (see http://www.access4music.com/helpdesk for more info if interested).

On 2/14/2021 12:52 AM, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi, no, Anydesk is not accessible at all.