Re: Reporting a false positive finding in Windows Security using NVDA

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 04:09 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
[the process for submitting a false positive report and sample] . . . is rather tedious.

This observation, and my agreement with it, pushed me to submit feedback via the Feedback Hub suggesting that a "Report False Positive" action be added to the list of actions when a detection occurs that the end user believes is in error.  The whole process of sample submission would be automated by using that action, as the file in question is already identified and its location (even if quarantined) is known by Windows Security.

If you agree that this would be a good idea, have a look at the feedback link, https://aka.ms/AAb4kfu, then upvote and/or comment on it.

       ~ Brian Vogel