an oddity with moving to top or bottom of web page and then tabbing

Dan Beaver

I have been bothered with this for a while but finally figured out what was happening.

If I am on a web page and I move down through the page I hear normal info. However, if I press ctrl+home or ctrl+end to move to the top or bottom of the page and then press tab or shift+tab to move through the links and other controls it moves from where I was before issuing ctrl+home or end not from the top or bottom of the page where ever I am at the time.

Sorry, that was a terribly long explanation and probably confusing as all get out.

I expected that once I press ctrl+home and do tabs it would move from the top of the page through the controls not from where I was when I issued the ctrl+home.

It does the same thing if issuing ctrl+end and then tabbing or shift+tabbing.

Is this something that can be fixed?

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)