Re: an oddity with moving to top or bottom of web page and then tabbing

Rob Hudson

You mean shift K to move back.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 17:45:36 -0600
Subject: Re: [nvda] an oddity with moving to top or bottom of web page and then tabbing

Is this on web pages in general or just this or that page? There are pages
where browse mode doesn't line up properly with where you are on the page
and tabbing, which seems to move more in conformance to where forms mode, or
the underlying page is when the two diverge, may result in you losing your
place. I'm not sure if there is a general problem that needs to be
addressed. But if you want to move by links, use k and control k. K to
move forward and control k to move back. You will be where you expect.