Re: NVDA 2020.4 rc1

Sarah k Alawami

I don't think this is a nvda issue. What steps are you taking to produce this bug? I never end up at my desktop, I end up back to where I was.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 4:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2020.4 rc1

Running NVDA 2020.4 RC1 on a Win 10 20h2 system. When returning to the desktop after closing something like Thunderbird or MS edge it seems you are not back to the desktop. Prir to this RC1 when closing edge or thunderbird NVDA would announce desktop and the icon you were on. Now it says nothing and you have to bab or use other means to get to the desktop.