From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 9:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA goes mad

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 06:30 AM, Gene wrote:
Automatically save on exit is a just plain bad default setting.-
Gene, every default you do not like is not "bad" just because you do not like it. This song is getting very, very old, and has been repeated ad nauseam.

No matter what default is chosen, someone is going to love it, someone is going to hate it, and most aren't going to care until or unless they're caught unaware, regardless of exactly how they're caught unaware.

Every one of your complaints is about how it doesn't suit you. That really doesn't make it bad.

~ Brian Vogel