Re: NVDA goes mad

Arlene

Well now you got it all solved and you can go about your new day.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Hettie
Sent: February 15, 2021 3:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA goes mad

Was funny for a while especially when it got the hicups and couldn't stop but then the frustration took over. Smiles.

Hettie

On 2/15/2021 9:30 AM, Arlene wrote:

Yes, good old Narrator. About NVDA speeding up and getting stuck like an old record. Lol! In all seriousness that’s creepy.   Sorry you went through that kind of frustration. Glad you got it fixed.  That’s craziness.  No wonder some people leave Windows and go to I Pad or tablet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10