Re: NVDA goes mad

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 02:30 AM, Arlene wrote:
No wonder some people leave Windows and go to I Pad or tablet.
-
And find out, in short order, that other OSes and the software that runs on them have their issues, too.

I honestly can't count the number of service calls I've gotten from "ship jumpers" who did so without a moment's thought, or research, who can't manage what they've elected to jump to at all.

Once you're comfortable with an ecosystem, any one of 'em, think very long and hard before believing that going to another is a solution to all the things you dislike.  The learning curve is shallow, and tedious, and most often very frustrating.  Almost none of us understands how much of what we do "without thinking" under what we're used to using requires having to think things through all over again elsewhere.

       ~ Brian Vogel