Re: NVDA goes mad

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 12:19 PM, Arlene wrote:
Narator is good for getting yu out of a jam.
-
And I'd say more than that.  I really need to start trying to get a lot more up to speed on Narrator (which is about the hundredth time I've said this).  I anticipate it will be making significant inroads over the next 5 years simply because it's a Windows built-in.  Businesses and other large entities love things that they don't need to buy, and that come from "the Microsoft Mothership."

       ~ Brian Vogel