Re: NVDA goes mad

Hettie <woehler.hettie@...>

I did that first of all and it made no difference. The only way was to reinstall nvda.

Hettie

On 2/15/2021 4:18 PM, brice Mijares wrote:
I would have hit control alt N to restart NVDA if this would have happened to me.

On 2/14/2021 12:39 PM, Hettie wrote:
Hi all

NVDA suddenly started talking non-stop. At times it was talking so fast that it kept making funny noises like an old-time vinel record when it got stuck.

It was so frustrating to restart the computer with no normal NVDA. Restarting NVDA did not work either. The last option was to re-install it again as not even the fixing tool was able to restore nvda. That was easier said than done as it was almost impossible to find the folder it is saved in while the babbeling went onand then to find the installation file by pressing N.

It now works properly again. Never experianced this problem before.

Hettie

https://www.avg.com