Comments in Google Docs

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

In regards to Google Docs and comments, I am looking for any and all
tips and tricks to become more efficient in working with them as an
NVDA user. A few questions as under:
* Are comments in Google Docs more screen reader friendly in certain
browsers? If so, which?
* I am aware of Ctrl+Alt+M to enter a new comment oneself. What are
other useful keyboard shortcuts to, for instance, jump to next and
previous comment, to read a list of existing comments, etc.?
* I believe the Elements List dialog is unable to show a list of
comments in a Google Docs document. If that is correct, is there an
existing GitHub ticket requesting this feature?

Currently, I use inelegant object navigation to read comments, but I
would greatly appreciate better ways of making, reviewing, and
responding to comments.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards