Re: Comments in Google Docs

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 05:29 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
I believe the Elements List dialog is unable to show a list of comments in a Google Docs document. If that is correct, is there an existing GitHub ticket requesting this feature?
-
This would almost certainly end up being handled by an add-on.

Docs Comments are not standard web elements, which is what the elements list is about, but an application specific feature that occurs when using a web-based application.

I can find no open ticket regarding this specific aspect of Google Docs.

      ~ Anton Chekhov