Re: Pressing arrow keys doesn't move the curser in Microsoft Office Excel

Rui Fontes

Have you checked if ScrollLock is activated? If it is, deactivate it.

Rui Fontes

the

Às 12:17 de 17/02/2021, alirezaizadi199912@... escreveu:

Hello all.
I have a problem with excel when using NVDA.
Sometimes, when I open excel to edit a worksheet, I can't move between the rows and columns using arrow keys, and I have to press tab/shift+tab or enter/shift+enter to go to other cells, or press insert+space to switch to browse mode and then navigate between the cells.
When I press arrow keys in focus mode, it reads the current cell value and doesn't move the curser. I can't select cells by pressing shift+arrow keys.
I'm using Win10/NVDA 2019.2 and Microsoft Office 2019, but I had this problem with older versions of these applications in Win7 too.
It seems that this problem occurs without any changes in settings once in a while and disappears automatically!