From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 8:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] MixPad and WavePad - NCH Software

I looked at it very briefly awhile ago out of curiosity. I still have it
on one of my machines and unless others discuss Wave Pad, I'll write a
little about it after I look at it and play with it a little again to
refresh my memory. This may be a case where screen review, object
navigation, or both, are necessary to get good access to the program.

Aside from that, are there certain specific things you want to do with the
programs? If so, telling us what they are may result in discussions of
the best programs to do those specific things. the programs you are
asking about may be the best or there may be better ones even if
accessibility or usability is good for all of them.