Re: NVDA not working with INSERT+F7

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 06:32 PM, <scott.davis3@...> wrote:
For me, capslock + F7 brings a popup "Do I want to turn on caret browsing?" from the Chrome browser.  Version 2020.1 Interestingly, With input help on(capslock + 1) and I press capslock + F7 this reports NVDA + F7 and not the expected "Browse mode elements list."
-
I have already responded to this where you added to another topic.

Please do NOT post the same question to multiple topics on the same list, or multi-post across lists.  Ask once, and wait a reasonable time for an answer before asking elsewhere, and never ask on two topics in the same venue.

      ~ Anton Chekhov