Re: list of links

Quentin Christensen

The elements list in NVDA 2020.3 and earlier only works in Browse mode - so if you are in an edit field or other form field and NVDA is in Focus mode, the elements list won't come up.  In NVDA 2020.4 (due out very shortly) the elements list works in focus mode as well.  You can try out the release candidate of NVDA 2020.4 here: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-4rc1/

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 10:31 AM scott.davis3 via groups.io <scott.davis3=cvshealth.com@groups.io> wrote:
capslock+F7 (or Insert + F7) in Chrome browser gives me a popup to start caret browsing in the browser.  I am using a desktop keyboard on my laptop.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager