Re: Windows 10 issues

hi.
whats mail app in windows ten called?
whats the mail app in windows ten?

On 9/8/16, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

Since I started using NVDA on my new laptop, I noticed a few issues.

The first issue is, despite the fact that NVDA can now read mail contents in
the Mail app, I can't seem to get NVDA to read the mail content without
object navigation.

The second issue is, in the Settings app, when I open a setting, I won't
know whether a category is selected because NVDA won't say 'selected'. On my
Surface 3 NVDA worked just fine in the Settings app.

I tried restarting with add ons disabled, still the same issue.

Any help in getting NVDA to work properly with the mMai and Settings app?
Also on the other note, the issue with the calculator app is still not
resolved.
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
al-islam.org