locked Re: Outlook 2010 Issues with 2020.4 release, Windows 7

Jackie

Marcia, please remember that Outlook 2010 and Windows 7 are no longer
supported. As such, newer versions of NVDA may not support these
either, and you may find yourself needing to use older versions to
maintain that functionality.

On 2/19/21, Marcia Yale <dragoncatmc@gmail.com> wrote:
My message lists are no longer reading and NVDA gets stuck on the
dictionary
name in the spellcheck. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Marcia Yale
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize,
accept, and celebrate those differences.
Audre Lorde