Re: Browse Dialogs with NVDA

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 03:14 PM, Kostadin Kolev wrote:
The views set in the "Browse" dialogs seam to be independent from the ones set in Windows Explorer windows, strange as it may be as a behavior.
-
I didn't say you can't set views that are different, but if you can find me any one of those views that allow you to set grouping, then please do, because I can't find that anywhere.  That's my point.  I can't see a solitary thing related to grouping, just sort order on a given column, and what the view (e.g., small tiles, large tiles, details) is.

      ~ Anton Chekhov