Re: Browse Dialogs with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

Interesting. I was taught to call these dialogues by their name. Open with, Save as, and the browse one would be the one with the browse button attached to it. Easier than "mini explorer" that name to me just is nonsensical. It's easier to call the dialogues by what they are, associating the actions with said dialogues fo reasier memorization.

On 19 Feb 2021, at 13:47, Jackie wrote:

The open with dialog is just 1 of a few of these browse dialogs,
Sarah, the most notable other being the save as dialog. It's named
such because one can browse for folders to open from or save to.

Actually I don't think it is called a browse dialogue. I was told it is
called the "open with" dialogue. And my iMap didn't download any
messages as of yet, only got these just now.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 19 Feb 2021, at 13:07, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 04:01 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don't think there is a name for such.

-
There is:  a browse dialog.   And I mentioned this multiple posts
ago.  Please read through ALL messages in a topic and in this group
before replying to any one.

Any idiot can face a crisis. It's the day-to-day living that wears you
out.

~ Anton Chekhov