Re: Browse Dialogs with NVDA

Jackie

Sarah, I'm saying they're called "browse dialogs" because they all
have the browse button embedded. Said nothing about mini explorers.

Interesting. I was taught to call these dialogues by their name. Open
with, Save as, and the browse one would be the one with the browse
button attached to it. Easier than "mini explorer" that name to me just
is nonsensical. It's easier to call the dialogues by what they are,
associating the actions with said dialogues fo reasier memorization.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 19 Feb 2021, at 13:47, Jackie wrote:

The open with dialog is just 1 of a few of these browse dialogs,
Sarah, the most notable other being the save as dialog. It's named
such because one can browse for folders to open from or save to.

Actually I don't think it is called a browse dialogue. I was told it
is
called the "open with" dialogue. And my iMap didn't download any
messages as of yet, only got these just now.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com)

Check out my [adventures with a shadow
machine.](http://tffppodcast.com/shadow)

and you can also [follow us on
twitter](http://twitter.com/tffppodcast)

Our [discord](http://discord.tffppodcast.com) is where you will know
when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum) Feel free to
give
the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit [my main
lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum) and my [tffp lbry
page](http://lbry.tv/@tffp) You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 19 Feb 2021, at 13:07, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 04:01 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don't think there is a name for such.
-
There is:  a browse dialog.   And I mentioned this multiple posts
ago.  Please read through ALL messages in a topic and in this group
before replying to any one.

Any idiot can face a crisis. It's the day-to-day living that wears
you
out.

~ Anton Chekhov

to: