Re: Questions Regarding The Donation Form on Nvaccess.org

Roger Stewart

I just donated for the latest 2004 version. All went well, and I got a message back from PayPal saying I had made the donation. Only thing is I didn't receive any message from NV Access itself. I used to get at least one short thank you message. I don't know if these are automated and triggered by the receipt of the donation or just how they work. Just wondering.  Bottom line is they did receive my donation and the new NVDA is working fine so far.
Roger

On 2/19/2021 3:15 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Cearbhall,

            Just letting you know that I'm going to merge your question in with the other topic (Questions Regarding the Donation Form on NVAccess.org) about the donation page that's already running from today.  These come up again and again, most often when new releases come out, and I try to keep "a [single] donations page topic" per release cycle where I can.

      ~ Anton Chekhov