From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 9:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Making donation

Cearbhall,

            Just letting you know that I'm going to merge your question in with the other topic (Questions Regarding the Donation Form on NVAccess.org) about the donation page that's already running from today.  These come up again and again, most often when new releases come out, and I try to keep "a [single] donations page topic" per release cycle where I can.

      ~ Anton Chekhov