Re: Browse Dialogs with NVDA

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

I've had the problem several times, I just never use grouping in explorer, but after several windows updates the download folder got brouped by date both in explorer and browse dialogs, so i had to reset it to none every time.
Seems the update from 1909 to 20h2 didn't do it, though, or i'm so used to it i corrected and forgot already.
-- Patrick

Le 19/02/2021 à 20:28, Brian Vogel a écrit :
             That being said, unless you intentionally changed something at some point, no browse dialog should open a folder with a view other than what it's set to under Windows 10.  Double check that you do indeed have Group by turned off, and that the primary sort on the Downloads folder is by Name.