Re: Big problems with Microsoft word 365

Sarah k Alawami

Can you get in and out of browse mode to do this? I’ve not seen this issue before. Word is slow to start, but  that’s about it for me.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristina Ebetiuc
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Big problems with Microsoft word 365

Good day eveybody!

Does someone from you have the following Problem as well?

Can’t assighn heading. When Pressing alt+1 or going into the style to Chose the headings NVDA and Word Freeze. I have to Restart NVDA and then I also have to Restart word. The same happens also when I move through tables with tab or shift plus tab. When I want to turn the UIa-automation for Word  both programs freze again and after restarting the box for the UIa-automation is still checked. I can’t send loggs unfortunately because it frezes and I have to Restart it gain. Restarting does not work from the first time I have to wait aproximately  30 seconds. NVDA also freezes when I move between the lines in word, too. But this happens for a very short time.

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback!

greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10