Re: what's new in nvda 2016.3 tutorial:

Kevin Cussick

I do the same as you but using one drive.

On 08/09/2016 09:49, David Moore wrote:
Hi,
I use Dropbox, One Drive, or Google Drive. Drop box is the easiest to
use. Just put the tutorial in your drop box folder on your computer, and
it will upload to your drop box account. Then, go back into your drop
box folder and select the tutorial and press applications and go down to
share link and press enter. A link will be copied to the clip board for
you to paste right in the email. That way, we can all enter on the link
in your email and download the tutorial to our computers. Hope that helps.
David Moore

*From:* Kenny Peyattt jr. <mailto:p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:47 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] what's new in nvda 2016.3 tutorial:

Hi I got the tutorial recorded, the question is what would be a good
podcast site to upload the file too? BTW I am using the Microsoft mobile
voices for this tutorial. If you want me to redo the recording using a
different synthesyser please email me at

p.wildcat1234@gmail.com <mailto:p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Windows 10