Re: text to mp3 with an nvda voice addon?

Leo Bado <leobado1970@...>

correct! sapi 4 and sapi 5.
but there is not such a thing like an addon to do this, as far as I know.

El 08/09/2016 a las 09:13 a.m., nasrin khaksar escribió:
hi again.
one time i tested ATT natural voices and balabolka recognized it.
balabolka recognizes all sapi voices including free and commercial if
i am correct!
God bless you all.

On 9/7/16, Leo Bado <leobado1970@hotmail.com> wrote:
in short, yes.

that's the reason we are giving you this others ansers, so, use
microsoft sapi voices or a free synthetizer.

El 07/09/2016 a las 06:10 a.m., multi 85 escribió:
Thanks everyone for your answers, I appreciate them, but my question
also is, if someone is using the acapella or Vocalizer NVDA add-ons,
this would not be recognized by Balabolka? So you'd have to purchase
voices twice if you wanted to use your preferred voice for mp3?

On 9/7/16, Leo Bado <leobado1970@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi,

yes, balabolka is a great option.

it will recognize all sapi 5 voices you have instaled, including
microsoft sapi voices.

and to let you know, in latest versions it also records in m4a, m4b
forma as well.

To choose the format of your preferences, press shift + f5 and the audio
file options wil pop up!

El 06/09/2016 a las 11:12 p.m., nasrin khaksar escribió:
hi.
download balabolka, install sapi5 version of espeak and use it for
free.
but it records as wave format and you should convert it in to .mp3.
its very fast, free and multi languages!
you can open all kind of formats with it without any problem,
for example: even if you dont install adobe reader and microsoft
office, you can open pdf and word document with it.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.zip

On 9/7/16, Albert Ruel <albertruel@gmail.com> wrote:
Try TextAloud.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2016, at 3:46 PM, multi 85 <multi851@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice. Is
there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
so I'm hoping there's a better solution?

--
“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because
he