Re: Oddity With NVDA And Thunderbird with Inbox status Line

Dan Beaver

Yep, I have this behavior too.

wonder if there is a way to stop this using the pronunciation dictionary.  It isn't a big show stopper for me but it would lessen the verbiage spoken.

Dan Beaver

On 2/21/2021 1:55 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

This issue began with the latest version of NVDA version 2020.4. When I voe to the Tree View of folders using the F6 key and arrow up and down I hear something like 'inbox fill down pointing small tirangle' followed by the number of unread messages in the folder. This is with sub foldrs located under the inbox and with the tree branch closed with the left arrow.

Does anyone else experience anything like this? This occurs with all installed synthesizers and voices and with variation of punctuation with all, some, most and characters. It stops only when I turn punctuation to none.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)