Re: Oddity With NVDA And Thunderbird with Inbox status Line

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 04:51 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
When I tried using the ▾  as the pattern and replacing it with the word unread, nothing changed.

Are you positive that the item you're testing this on afterward has the downward pointing small triangle present?

When I try to search for that character, copied and pasted from your line, which I'm going to presume was copied straight from the source, I get nothing back in Character Map.

My gut still says to me that this is an issue with Thunderbird, not NVDA, but if it is then I'd imagine that NVDA 2020.3 would announce the same thing that 2020.4 does, and I don't think that's the case.

      ~ Anton Chekhov