Re: Oddity With NVDA And Thunderbird with Inbox status Line

By the way, I just put an entry in the default dictionary with the pattern being the single character: ▾
the replacement string being: tiny down arrow
the match type being: whole word.

After that's saved, I had NVDA read the following line that I'd created in Notepad: Now is the time ▾ for all ▾ good men to come to ▾ the aid of their party.

All three tiny down arrow characters were announced as "tiny down arrow."

      ~ Anton Chekhov