Re: Oddity With NVDA And Thunderbird with Inbox status Line

Even curiouser, when I'm having NVDA read my immediately prior message, in the web interface, it is saying "teeny tiny down arrow" for that character.

But when I continue on to the one previous to that, when it hits it it announces, "fill down pointing small triangle."

This is really, really weird.  Really weird!

      ~ Anton Chekhov