Re: Questions Regarding The Donation Form on Nvaccess.org

Quentin Christensen

Actually if he couldn't donate, I guess it's really OUR punishment!

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 8:12 AM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 08:10 AM, David Goldfield wrote:
When I was on the donation page after selecting the Download option I was using a screen reader which was not NVDA.
-
David, you faithless so-and-so!!  Your punishment awaits, and who knows when it will come?!

[Wait, I think it already did.]

      ~ Anton Chekhov

--
Quentin Christensen