Re: Questions Regarding The Donation Form on Nvaccess.org

Quentin Christensen

Cearbhall, re Ireland not coming up on the list, I think you're on the PayPal site by then?  We don't ask for a country ourselves.

Roger, thank you very much for your generous donation, we do very much appreciate it!  If you got *a* receipt then the money should have gone through, but I can check if you need (let me know off-list) - also, if you need a more official looking NV Access receipt on letterhead for whatever reason, let me know and I can organise that too - most people don't need that, which is why we don't send it out by default.

Quentin.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 10:37 AM Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@...> wrote:

That’s fine, Brian, thanks for looking after it!

All the best,

Cearbhall