Re: Zoom Enhancements add-on

Gene

Don't worry about the compatibility statements unless they are very old, like NVDA 18 or somewhere around there and no later.  Somewhere around NVDA 18 or 19, many add-ons had to be redesigned because the version of Python, (spelling) changed that NVDA uses and is programmed in.  Even if you install an incompatible version, I believe you will be told that it is incompatible.  It won't hurt anything, I'm not sure if it will even install.

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Zoom Enhancements add-on

The issue, as I have stated before, isn't accessing the chat window as
it appears, but rather being alerted somehow that there is something
there for me to access. With NVDA 2020.4 and no add-on, it looks like
the chat messages are not read, but there was only one chat message
tonight and it looks like I caught it right away simply by routinely
checking, but I'd rather not have to constantly check the window.