Re: Problem with instalation of Vocalizer driver

Socheat Muth

Hi,

Actually, Code Factory also published their new driver. It does work with NVDA 2020.4.

On 2/22/2021 3:55 PM, Tea Turković wrote:
Hi Rui,

many thanks, glad to see you have a newer version of driver than Code factory!

Kind regards,
Tea

Hello!

Get the most recent version from:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.2.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 12:36 de 19/02/2021, Tea Turković escreveu:
Hi all,

I am trying to install Vocalizer expressive driver add-on version
3.0.14 on the PC at my job, and I have an issue with instalation of
mentioned add-on.

When I try to install the driver add-on, I get the following message:
Add-on not compatible: Instalation of Vocalizer expressive 1.1 driver
3.0.14 has been blocked. An updated version of this add-on is
required, the minimum add-on API supported by this version of NVDA is
2019.3.

I have NVDA version 2020.4, Windows 10 build 14393.
I have been trying to install this add-on since NVDA 2020.1, but same
message appeared every time.

How can I fix this issue and install the driver?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Tea Turkovic