Re: Oddity With NVDA And Thunderbird with Inbox status Line

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 05:11 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
So I wouldn't think it was a Thunderbird issue solely.
-
For the record, nor do I at this point.  The inconsistent behavior with what NVDA is announcing when Thunderbird is not even involved is enough for me to say that this is most likely to be an NVDA problem.

I hope that some of our regulars who are intimately tied to NVAccess have been reading this topic (and I'll have to rattle cages, too).  This is a case where I could no sooner come up with a coherent, short, problem description and set of replication steps than fly to the moon under the power of my arms.  There's a consistent issue, but an inconsistent output from NVDA, which makes it particularly odd.

      ~ Anton Chekhov