Re: braille display up for donation

I would like to kindly request that this be either taken private, to the Chat Subgroup, or both.

I'm all for rehoming equipment like this (and am actually in the process of doing so as executor for a dear friend's estate), but it has nothing to do with NVDA.

I've also merged the other topic into this one, as it's really not a separate topic, and subject lines should not be used as though they're part of a message body.  Doing so creates an entirely separate topic.

      ~ Anton Chekhov