Re: Zoom Enhancements add-on

Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...>

Why the alerts are not shows in braille? Can i turn it on, somehow?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 8:58:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Zoom Enhancements add-on

That last statement I agree with. What I don't understand is why NVDA
reads every other alert with the latest version of Zoom, but doesn't
read chat alerts without the add-on. Now, it even reads whether or not
the meeting is being recorded, but without the add-on, there seems to
be no way to get it to read chats without opening the panel.