Re: Finding in MS Word

I can confirm that I am not having any luck invoking the NVDA find via INS+CTRL+F at this point in time using Windows 10 64-bit home, the latest build of NVDA - 2016.3, and Microsoft Word 2010.

This has not been the case in the past and I don't think I'm doing anything differently than I had been before.  I have, regardless of screen reader, had many instances where I didn't seem to get the screen reader find with INS+CTRL+F but generally would on a subsequent try.  Not in this case.  I smell a possible bug.