Re: Seika Version 3, 4 and 5 Braille display drivers

Quentin Christensen

Thanks for raising this.  It also looks like the link should be http:// rather than https:// (we updated most of our links when we updated all of the NVDA links to https:// but this might have been one we shouldn't have changed).  That doesn't fix your problem though as it seems you'd figured out your way past that as well.

I wrote to info@... and will let you know if I get a response.  In the meantime, I can confirm I also get the request for a username and password.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 11:28 PM Deenadayalan Moodley <deenadayalan.moodley@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin,

According to the NVDA user guide section 15.11 We need to download the drivers from:

https://en.seika-braille.com/down/index.html

When accessing that site and clicking on the Seika-Braille Display Driver for NVDA, Seika Version 3, 4, 5 and Seika80 (BrailleDisplayDrivers) you are asked for a user name and password.  Unfortunately, we cannot download the drivers to get this braille display to work.

Can you please look in to it?

Thanks.

Mr. Deenadayalan Moodley

--