Re: Finding in MS Word

kelby carlson

This is something that's pretty important for me to be able to do for
work (I suspect that's the case for many here.) If anyone has the
solution I would appreciate it.

I can confirm that I am not having any luck invoking the NVDA find via
INS+CTRL+F at this point in time using Windows 10 64-bit home, the latest
build of NVDA - 2016.3, and Microsoft Word 2010.

This has not been the case in the past and I don't think I'm doing anything
differently than I had been before.  I have, regardless of screen reader,
had many instances where I didn't seem to get the screen reader find with
INS+CTRL+F but generally would on a subsequent try.  Not in this case.  I
smell a possible bug.

I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never
enough to keep up.
         ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in
the Universe"