Re: NVDA sounds

Janet Brandly

Thank you, this sounds like what I’m looking for.

Janet

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: February 23, 2021 12:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA sounds

Hi

these are not nvda sounds but if you type in the search box of windows sound it will come up with sound settings. Press the enter key on it then tab down to sound control panel I think it was then press the enter key again. The next screen that comes up you will then need to locate the sounds tab then go into it there it will give you options to have it when it opens a program etc.

Hope that helps.

this is on a windows 10 machine.

Gene nz

On 24/02/2021 6:30 am, Janet Brandly wrote:

Hello all,

Is it possible to set NVDA to play a sound when a new window opens?

Thanks,

Janet