Re: Zoom Enhancements add-on

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Gene

it must of been 2 early in the morning for me I know unchecking those elemetns will stop it been spoken out. I guess that is what can happen when sitting in front of a computer going through documents can do when editing etc for to long.

time for a coffee I am glad I do not use a lap top commands which is the document I am going through.

I do not think he can stop it from been spoken out

Not sure if the audio themes add on will do it either he would ahve to try a email that does it with it enabled.

Gene nz

On 24/02/2021 8:41 am, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Not yet, I'll probably do that soon if the add-on doesn't solve the
issue, but I didn't get a chance to download the add-on before my
Sunday night meeting.

On 2/22/21, Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Bob,
It sounds like you’ve exhausted all the suggestions you’ve received here
and it still isn’t working as expected. Have you opened up a ticket on the
NVDA git hub for this? Probably wouldn’t hurt to get the devs taking a
look at it if they aren’t already.