Re: getting rid of URLQ=

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Gene

it must of been 2 early in the morning for me I know unchecking those elemetns will stop it been spoken out. I guess that is what can happen when sitting in front of a computer going through documents can do when editing etc for to long.

time for a coffee I am glad I do not use a lap top commands which is the document I am going through.

I do not think he can stop it from been spoken out

Not sure if the audio themes add on will do it either he would ahve to try a email that does it with it enabled.

Gene nz

On 24/02/2021 8:41 am, Bob Cavanaugh wrote:
Not yet, I'll probably do that soon if the add-on doesn't solve the
issue, but I didn't get a chance to download the add-on before my
Sunday night meeting.

On 2/22/21, Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...> wrote:
Hi Bob,
It sounds like you’ve exhausted all the suggestions you’ve received here
and it still isn’t working as expected. Have you opened up a ticket on the
NVDA git hub for this? Probably wouldn’t hurt to get the devs taking a
look at it if they aren’t already.

On 24/02/2021 10:09 am, Gene wrote:
All that will do is have the word link not announced.  Links will still be read however.  That won't solve the problem.
There may be some way, using the speech dictionary, but the easiest thing to do is just down arrow when you hear it start to be read.

Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting rid of URLQ=

Hi

I have not tried it but have a look under the document formatting
section and uncheck the reporting of liks and see if that does the trick.

Gene nz