Re: Finding in MS Word

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I just tried it in microsoft word 2010 and if I done the following while in focus mode with the nvda search feature, it would bring up a search box but when i typed in what I wanted then tabed to search it would not go any where.

But now if you do the same to do a search with nvda but this time in browse mode you could type in a search  then it would find it no worries.

That was using the nvda find command.

I can not remember if before I could do it in focus mode?

By the way it was with a docx file.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2016 10:01 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:

I can confirm that I am not having any luck invoking the NVDA find via INS+CTRL+F at this point in time using Windows 10 64-bit home, the latest build of NVDA - 2016.3, and Microsoft Word 2010.

This has not been the case in the past and I don't think I'm doing anything differently than I had been before.  I have, regardless of screen reader, had many instances where I didn't seem to get the screen reader find with INS+CTRL+F but generally would on a subsequent try.  Not in this case.  I smell a possible bug.