Re: Purchasing vocalizer voices

Socheat

Zoey is cool though. I like it.

On 2/23/2021 10:04 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

The trial ends after a certain number of days.

One needs to purchase a license to in order to continue using the voices.

I think I saw Zoey in the list of voices but I have not tried it yet.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 9:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Purchasing vocalizer voices

I miss working with these! Specailly the Eloquence, but too Angelica, Zoe and others that hope soon they’ll make it to Tiflotecnia! I did run the trial, but it ended, with the Code Factory oices.

Gera

El 23 feb 2021, a la(s) 8:31 a.m., molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> escribió:

I like being able to install the voices from within the add-on.

I think my favorite voice is the female voice called Kate.