toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I can confirm this also. Windows 7 and office 2010
here are some tips to work with the find functionality of word 2010:
- hit ctrl + f to go to the search field
- enter the term you wish to search for, and hit enter
- use f6 (several times, maybe 3) to get back to the document, where the first result is focused
- to go to next / previous search result: hit f6, the focus will jump to the navigation toolbar, from there click previous / next search result
- again, use f6, several times, as needed, to get back to the document where the search result is focused
I don't know the shortcuts for previous / next search result, sorry!
hope that helps!
This is something that's pretty important for me to be able to do for
work (I suspect that's the case for many here.) If anyone has the
solution I would appreciate it.
On 9/8/16, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
> I can confirm that I am not having any luck invoking the NVDA find via
> INS+CTRL+F at this point in time using Windows 10 64-bit home, the latest
> build of NVDA - 2016.3, and Microsoft Word 2010.
> This has not been the case in the past and I don't think I'm doing anything
> differently than I had been before. I have, regardless of screen reader,
> had many instances where I didn't seem to get the screen reader find with
> INS+CTRL+F but generally would on a subsequent try. Not in this case. I
> smell a possible bug.
> I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never
> enough to keep up.
> ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in
> the Universe"